Bariatric Pecan Pie Shake(Suitable for pre/post op surgery)
Are you in the midst of weight loss surgery? Have you just had surgery and are looking for an easy to make, delicious recipe that can be served pre- or post-op? Or are you one of those people that's looking for a healthier alternative to chocolate cupcakes? Regardless of your reason, we believe this Bariatric Pecan Pie Shake might be perfect for you!
This recipe is a great Fall tradition, but it's also perfect for bariatric and gastric bypass surgery pre and post op surgery any day of the year! It's sweet and comforting without the sugar shock and with all of the benefits of being low in calories. Plus, grandma never measured anything so feel free to improvise!
What you'll need:
• 1 serving Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter Organic Protein Powder
• 1 cup nut milk
• 1/4 cup pecans
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine your Protein Milkshake Organic Protein Powder, your choice of nut milk, pecans, maple syrup and cinnamon to a blender.
- Add ice and blend!
- Optional: Top with homemade whipped cream and some pecans!
If you loved this recipe, here are a few more recommended recipes:
1) Peach Pie Protein Shake Recipe
2) Blueberry Pie Protein Shake Recipe
3) Strawberry Cream Pie Protein Shake Recipe