Creamy & cupcake-y, this Ice Cream Cupcake Milkshake is the perfect addition to any summer menu!
Look no further to delight your taste buds with the best milkshake recipe perfect to simmer down as the summer heats up! Did we mention that this is an easy milkshake recipe? You heard that right- create a spectacular homemade ice cream shake using ingredients in your kitchen cabinet in under twenty minutes!
Why you will love this Ice Cream Cupcake Milkshake recipe:
- This recipe only calls for three ingredients plus ice- and you got yourself a homemade ice cream shake that will bring all the boys to the yard!
- By using Protein Milkshake protein powder, get your protein for desert as one serving includes twenty-two grams of protein to leave you full and satisfied for hours.
- Is low calorie, low carb, and nutrient-enriched- created with the perfect vanilla milkshake recipe base.- however you can sub for a chocolate milkshake by purchasing our chocolate-based protein powder as well! For a variety of flavors, click here.
Here is the recipe for our decadent ice cream milkshake!
What you'll need:
- 1 serving Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon sprinkles (optional)
How it's made:
Blend until smooth & freeze for 20 minutes. Remove, top with sprinkles and enjoy!
- Add nut milk, Protein Milkshake Cupcake Batter protein powder, vanilla extract and ice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Freeze the ice cream for twenty minutes- if you have an ice cream maker, use the appropriate process and directions on machine to create the milkshake.
- Optional: Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and sprinkles!
This protein recipe is a low calorie shake recipe and a low carb protein shake recipe, but if wanting to include whipped cream, we suggest making your own whipped cream. Our favorite whipped cream recipe to this day is made by the bakers at The Keto Kitchen, and the recipe is sugar-free and low-carb! Not to mention, it is quick and easy to "whip" up! Click here for quick access to the recipe!
If you look to instead purchase whip cream, we opt that you choose an organic and no-GMO whipped cream! Why is no-GMO important? Most of the popular whipped creams on the market contain chemicals that can have consequences to health and overall well-being. Our favorite organic whipped creams you can find readily available in most markets are Truwhip, Natural by Nature, and 365 Real Dairy Whipped Cream. More details and quality of each brand can be found on Healthy Nature. Add some sugar-free sprinkles for the perfect dash of fun!
What is Protein Milkshake?
Protein Milkshake is an organic, grass-fed premium protein powder designed with you in mind. Whether you are keto, on Weight Watchers, a low-carb diet, or just looking to get into the best health of your life, look no further!
With just two protein shakes a day, you can not only curb cravings, but be satisfied and filled all day! Protein Milkshake contains twenty two grams of protein, only three grams of carbs, 110 calories per serving, and contains no artificial sweeteners or sugars.Click here to try Protein Milkshake today!