High Protein Low-Carb Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie Pie
This version has less than 3g sugar and is packed with 26 grams of protein.
And if you use a pre-made low-carb crust, this treat will be ready in under 15 minutes. If you skip the crust - this recipe is ready in under 1 minute.
Try this recipe with Chocolate Protein Milkshake.
How to Make This Fudge Brownie Pie
Let’s quickly run through the ingredients of this delicious low carb recipe.
The crust is easy. This recipe uses the low-carb crust from Keebler. These are available at Walmart, Target, and Kroger.
This recipe can also be made crustless.
Add the fudge brownie batter to a oven-safe bowl for a few minutes at the same oven temperature.
And if you’re really hungry, eat it unbaked, straight out of the bowl. It's delicious as a quick breakfast, to-go snack, or healthy dessert.
The Protein Fudge Brownie Filling
Here is the dry ingredient you’ll need with a quick note on potential swaps:
- Chocolate Protein Milkshake protein powder
- 1 mini Keebler Ready Crust , or any 4 oz crust (optional)
- 3/4 scoop (23g) Chocolate Protein Milkshake
- 1 Tbsp (16g) creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp (30g) unsweetened apple sauce
- Preheat an oven to 350F and bake the pie crust for about 5 minutes until it begins to turn golden brown.
- While the crust bakes, mix the remaining ingredients together to form a batter.
- Remove the crust from the oven, add the batter, and bake for another 4-6 minutes. You want it to be gooey, so don’t over bake.
- One pie has 7 Smart Points
- Amount Per Serving:
- CALORIES: 305
- TOTAL FAT: 13g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 25g