your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
Serving Size: 1 cookie • 108 Calories • 5g Protein • 6g Carbs • 7g Fat • 2g Fiber • WW SmartPoints: 3
We're making naughty recipes nice all season 😉✨! Today we transformed our talented friend @sallybakesblog's classic Ginger Molasses Cookie into a low-carb protein packed version - so you'll feel good about eating 1...or 5 when the #craving hits! Because eating cookies everyday and feeling good about it is #goals.
What you'll need:
• ½ cup gluten free all purpose flour
• ½ cup Protein Milkshake Cinnamon Bun Protein Powder
• ½ tsp baking soda
• ¼ tsp salt
• ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
• ½ tablespoon ground ginger
• ½ of a whole egg
• 2 tablespoons unsulphured molasses
• 5 tablespoons melted coconut oil
• ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1/4 tsp butter extract
• dash of nutmeg & clove (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl combine flour, protein powder, baking soda, spices, and salt and mix .
In a seperate bowl, whisk together ½ egg, molasses, coconut oil, and vanilla.
Pour the wet into the dry ingredients and stir.
Line a baking sheet or spray it with coconut oil Roll the batter into 12 balls using approximately the size of a tablespoon. Place on the cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes depending of desired level of chewiness.
Allow cookies to cool completely.