This sp'egg'tacular treat is just as healthy as it is delicious!
What you'll need:
1/2 cup organic unsweetened dark chocolate
2 scoops Chocolate, Chocolate Mousse or Rocky Road Protein Milkshake
2 Tbsp organic peanut butter
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
How it's made:
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan on low heat.
- Use a mixer to blend peanut butter, protein powder, and almond milk.
- Spray your egg mold with coconut oil.
- Line the egg mold with melted chocolate.
- Fill the chocolate covered mold halfway with the protein mixture.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate on top.
- Put in freezer for until firm - 2-4 hours.