your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
What you'll need:
• 1 large Whole, fresh eggs Egg
• 1 tsp Spices Garlic powder
• 1 tsp Spices Onion powder
• 1 dash Spices, black Pepper
• 1 dash Table Salt
• 1 tbsp Salad or cooking Olive oil
• 1 large Summer squash, includes skin, raw Zucchini
1. Slice and steam zucchini until soft on stovetop in a little water. Drain. Heat oil in skillet.
2. Mash zucchini until you have about 1 cup’s worth and mix it together with slightly beaten eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
3. Drop by spoonfuls into the hot skillet.
4. After browning on one side flip and brown the other side.
Protein: 11g • Carbs: 14.6g • Fat: 19.4g • Calories: 265 • Estimated Cost: $1.10