your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
What you'll need:
• 1 eggplant, peeled
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
• 2 cloves, minced Raw Garlic
• 1/2 cup water
• 2 tbsp Soy sauce
• 1/4 tsp Spices, ground Ginger
• 1 tbsp Salad or cooking Sesame oil
• 2 tbsp Seeds, whole, roasted and toasted Sesame seeds
1. Cube eggplant into 1/2 inch cubes and place in large colander or sieve set over a large bowl. Sprinkle eggplant generously with salt, mixing to combine, and let drain at least one hour.
2. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat until melted and froth is beginning to subside. Saute eggplant until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, 30 seconds.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together water, soy sauce and ground ginger. Add to skillet and stir until eggplant is well coated. Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds.
Protein: 3.2g • Carbs: 9.6g • Fat: 13g • Calories: 159 • Estimated Cost: $1.14