your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
What you'll need:
• 1 14-ounce package extra-firm water-packed tofu, rinsed
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce, oyster-flavored or oyster sauce
• ½ cup water
• 12 ounces broccoli crowns, cut into bite-size pieces
• ½ teaspoon cornstarch
1. Cut tofu into ½-inch cubes.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add tofu and cook, stirring every 1 to 2 minutes, until golden brown, 7 to 9 minutes total. Transfer to a plate.
4. Meanwhile, whisk water, oyster sauce, cornstarch and the in a small bowl.
5. Add broccoli, yellow and red bell pepper to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to soften, about 4 minutes. Add ginger and garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30
6. Reduce heat to low, add the oyster sauce mixture and cook, stirring, until thickened, about 30 seconds. Return the tofu to the pan along with peanuts and stir to coat with sauce; stir in hot sesame oil (if using).
Protein: 12g • Carbs: 16g • Fat: 11g • Calories: 200 • Estimated Cost: $2.65