your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
What you'll need:
• 1 tbsp Salad or cooking Olive oil
• 1 cup Black Diamond Italiano Blend Shredded Cheese
• 1 cup, shredded Whole milk Mozzarella cheese
• 2 oz Belgioioso - Freshdirect Mascarpone
• 6 tsp Ghee - Trader Joe’s Clarified Butter
• 1 tbsp Fluid Heavy whipping cream
• 1 tsp Raw Garlic
• 1/8 tsp Wegmans Lemon Pepper Seasoning
• 1 dash Table Salt
• 1/3 cup chopped Raw Broccoliottage cheese
1. Chop broccoli heads. Quickly steam in microwave in a microwave safe bowl and covered with plastic wrap pierced a few times with a fork. Depending on how big your pieces are, this should take 2-4 minutes. Set aside.
2. Heat a medium non-stick pan to medium heat. Add olive oil and wait until it’s hot and shimmers. Add pizza cheese blend first, form into a circle (pizza blend is less likely to stick to the pan). Add the mozzarella cheese on top and form into a circle.
3. Cook for 4-5 minutes until it gets crispy and you can easily slide a spatula under all the edges and can slide the crust onto a plate to cool. Set aside.
4. Add mascarpone cheese, ghee, heavy cream, minced garlic, lemon pepper and salt to the hot pan, and cook for five minutes until bubbling. Stir frequently.
5. Drizzle half the mixture over the crust, spreading out as sauce.
6. Add the chopped, steamed broccoli to the other half of your sauce in the pan. Cook for about 1 minute until hot and bubbling. Add the broccoli to the pizza. Enjoy!
Protein: 13.6g • Carbs: 2.5g • Fat: 30.3g • Calories: 336 • Estimated Cost: $0.33