your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
What you'll need:
• 1 lb Fish, raw Tilapia
• 8 slice (1/8 of fruit) Raw, with peel Lemons
• 3 tbsp Spices Paprika
• 1 tbsp Spices Onion powder
• 1 tsp Spices, red or cayenne Cayenne pepper
• 1 tsp, leaves Spices, dried Thyme
• 1 tsp, ground Spices, dried Oregano
• 1/2 tsp Spices Celery seed
• 1 tsp Spices Garlic powder
• 1 tsp Spices, black Pepper
• 1 tsp Table Salt
• 2 tsp Salad or cooking Olive oil
1. Combine the paprika, salt, onion powder, white pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper, thyme, oregano and celery seeds in a bowl, and mix well.
2. Coat the tilapia fillets in the spice mixture. Set them aside at room temperature for 30 minutes in order for the spices to flavor the flesh.
3. Heat a large skillet over a medium-high heat, and fry the tilapia fillets in the olive oil for about 3 minutes per side, until just cooked through.
4. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Protein: 24.4g • Carbs: 8.8g • Fat: 5.1g • Calories: 163 • Estimated Cost: $2.37