your order ships in:
same day shipment
when you order before 12pm PST (Mon-Fri)
What you'll need:
• 1 fillet Fish, wild, raw Atlantic salmon
• 3 tbsp Canned or bottled Lemon juice
• 1 clove Raw Garlic
• 1 tbsp Salad or cooking Olive oil
1. Cut salmon in half (or buy two 1/2 fillets)
2. Preheat broiler on high and place an all stainless steel skillet or cast iron pan under the heat for about 10 minutes to get it very hot. Pan should be 5 to 7 inches from the heat source.
3. While pan is heating, chop or press garlic and let sit for 5 minutes
4. Rub salmon with 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, salt, and pepper. (you can broil with skin on, just takes a minute or two longer. Skin peels off after cooking).
5. Using a hot pad, pull pan away from heat and place Salmon on hot pan, skin side down. Return to broiler. Keep in mind that it is cooking rapidly on both sides so it will be done very quickly, usually in 7 minutes, depending on thickness. Test with a fork for done-ness. It will flake easily when it is cooked. Salmon is best when it is still pink inside.
6. Dress with olive oil, 1 tbsp lemon juice, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
Protein: 5g • Carbs: 10g • Fat: 12.3g • Calories: 153 • Estimated Cost: $1.07